How to Get Involved
Together we can make a difference. Missionaries need financial support and prayer. Scripture reminds us that, "The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." James 5:16 NIV
Partner with me
Life on the mission field has many parallels to life in the USA where finances are concerned. Your monthly support will help with traveling expenses, housing, food, and any additional needs that arise. Your financial care will enable me to meet my needed support goal of $1,110 a month.
My needs from partners:
- Prayer- So much is accomplished in the kingdom by praying. I could really use some partners in prayer.
- Encouragement- Emails, texts, and various communication methods about how you are praying for me. These messages really brighten up my day.
- Financial resources- It is my responsibility to raise finances in order to live and work in the mission field. Financially partnering with me is a huge investment that allows me to do my job.
My role in the partnership:
- Communication- Bimonthly newsletters, blogs, and emails. You will hear from me one way or another.
- Responsible Stewardship- By investing in me, you are also investing in the lives of others. I take your investment very seriously.
- Growing Relationships- As you are praying for me, I will also be praying for you. We can also catch up when I make visa renewal trips to the USA.
How to Donate:
Although, sending donations directly to Springhouse will guarantee tax credit, there are many different ways to send your support:
If you wish to donate electronically, you may do so by clicking on the donation link below or by using Paypal, but please note that these methods are not currently eligible for tax credit.
Send checks to Springhouse Worship and Arts Center (payable to SWAC)
Write "Jordan's Honduras Mission" on memo line